Subscribe With Confidence.
Jenni's Permission Pledge ™ Protects Your Privacy and Inbox.
What Does This Mean?
- They will send you email if you give them permission to do so (by subscribing to their mailing list). They will respect your permission.
- They will only send you email that is related to what you subscribed to and why you subscribed.
- They will abide by RR Web Designer's anti-spam rules and anti-spam laws like CAN-SPAM.
- You can unsubscribe whenever you want with a click of your mouse.
"What If I Want To Unsubscribe?"
At the end of every email you receive from this website you will see an unsubscribe link.
Click on that link and you will see an unsubscribe page with two columns marked "Subscribed" and "Unsubscribed".
Click on the button in the "Unsubscribed" column. We will immediately unsubscribe you!
How Does Bumping Down Highways Prevent Spam and Protect Inboxes?
- We review customers' mailing lists with a variety of automatic tests.
- Our staff manually reviews mailing lists for any signs of irresponsible emailing.
This two-pronged approach has helped keep spammers off RR Web Designer ever since we started managing our clients email in 2011.
To make sure we can keep them off, we share ideas with others in several email industry and anti-spam groups like the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group, the Anti-Phishing Working Group and the Online Trust Alliance.
Report Abuse – Help Us Stamp Out Spam!
Copyright 2011-2019 RR Web Designer Communications. All rights reserved.